In compliance with current reporting requirements, Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. hereby announces the following:
Taking into account various communications that were received by some members of our Board of Directors suggesting potential conflicts of interest on their part for the purpose of deciding on the second consecutive Tender Offer (Oferta Pública de Adquisición -OPA in Spanish) launched by the company Nugil S.A.S regarding the purchase of shares belonging to Grupo Nutresa on January 17, 2022, an Extraordinary Shareholders´ Meeting has been called for as follows:
1. Date: February 22, 2022
2. Venue: Salón Siglo XXI del Country Club Ejecutivos, located at the following address Diagonal 28, Kilómetro 5, Av. Plaza Mayor - Calle 41 No. 16 - 129, Medellín
3. Time: 10 a.m.
4. Type of meeting: Face-to-face
The agenda that this meeting shall exclusively deal with is set out below:
Agenda for the Extraordinary Shareholders´ Meeting:
1. Verification of the quorum
2. Reading out and approving the meeting´s agenda
3. Appointing a commission for approving the minutes of this meeting
4. Evaluating and deciding on potential conflicts of interest on the part of certain members of the Board of Directors of Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A.,with regard to the second consecutive Tender Offer launched by Nugil S.A.S, for a stake in Grupo Nutresa S.A.´s share capital on January 17th, 2022.
In accordance with the measures laid out in Decree 1615 of 2021 issued by the Colombian Ministry of the Interior, those attending this Extraordinary Shareholders´ Meeting must show their digital vaccination card or physical certificate, which shall show, at least, that they have begun their vaccination schedule with a minimum of two doses. Likewise, the maximum capacity allowed into the venue shall be determined by all applicable regulations.
Shareholders may exercise their right to inspect the necessary documents in order to evaluate the matters submitted for the consideration of the Shareholders at this meeting along with the proposals that shall be presented by Senior Management. This information has been made available at the Company Secretary´s Office, located at the following address: Carrera 43 A No. 5 A - 113 Piso 13, Edificio One Plaza Business Center in Medellín, from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and 2:00 p.m. a 4:00 pm. In this case, an appointment must be previously coordinated by email using the following email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org..
Pursuant to Article 185 of the Code of Commerce, except in cases of legal representation, the Company's directors and employees may not represent shares other than their own at the meeting while they are in office, nor may they substitute the proxies granted to them.
GONZALO ALBERTO PÉREZ ROJAS
Chief Executive Officer
*This free translation is for illustration purposes only. The Información Relevante published in
Spanish on February 4, 2022 is the official version.