We are a Latin American holding company, with a strategic focus on the diverse financial services sector. Our purpose is to create well-being and sustainable development for people, organizations, and society.
About Grupo SURA
We Invite you to find out more about our company, strategy, principles, and presence around the region.Find out more
Get to know the companies that make up our portfolio, their presence, and our participation in those companies.
We are committed to developing a corporate governance system based on our principles: transparency, equality, responsibility, and respect.
It has been over 74 years full of landmarks, advances, and transformations. We invite you to see the history of Grupo SURA and our affiliates.See our history
Human talent and culture
Our human talent, and the culture that represents and differentiates us, allow us to develop organizational capabilities. In addition, they are the sources of transformation for the competitiveness and sustainability of each of our affiliates.
Rules and regulations
- Rules and regulations governing the General Assembly of Shareholders 2015
- Regulations of the Sustainability and Corporate Governance Committee 2015
- Regulations of the Appointments and Remuneration Committee 2015
- Regulations of the Risk Committee 2015
- Regulations of the Audit and Finance Committee 2015