Learn about those responsible for Sustainability in the organization, their duties, our Sustainable Development Goals, and our indexes and commitments.
The highest body in charge of sustainability within the organization is the Sustainability and Corporate Governance Committee. The duties of this Committee are listed below:
- To support the tasks of the Board of Directors and to provide guidelines to Senior Management related to the Corporation’s sustainability.
- To guide Senior Management in the adoption, follow-up and improvement of environmental, economic and social practices.
- To oversee that corporate sustainability and social responsibility are part of the long-term strategy of the Corporation and of our company.
- To regularly review the social investment and sustainability commitments and policies of the Corporation, including the responsibilities assumed with its stakeholders and the strategy which should be followed using trends and best practices.
- To ensure the compliance of commitments, policies and other internal regulations determined by the Corporation in terms of sustainability and responsible social investment.
- To recommend to the Board the adoption of measures aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals.