Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. (Grupo SURA) hereby informs the market of the following:
- Today Grupo SURA received notice from the 5th Civil Court of the Oral Circuit of Medellín regarding the ruling issued on November 16, which ordered precautionary measures to be taken as part of a verbal proceeding brought by GRUPO DE INVERSIONES SURAMERICANA S.A. against María Ximena Lombana Villalba, Ángela María Tafur Domínguez and Andrés Bernal Correa.
- We wish to clarify that the precautionary measures referred to in this announcement were decreed in a different judicial proceeding than those of the Class Action which were duly reported today at noon. Grupo SURA is not a plaintiff in the aforementioned class action.
- The ruling declaring the precautionary measures to be taken as a result of this verbal proceeding provides as follows:
"ONE: DECREE as unstipulated preliminary preventive measures the following:
- Any person acting as legal representative of Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. is ordered to refrain from executing orders or instructions that allegedly come from the Company’s Board of Directors, when such orders or instructions have been adopted with the participation and votes of less than four (4) members.
- María Ximena Lombana Villalba, Andrés Bernal Correa and Ángela María Tafur Domínguez are ordered to refrain from giving alleged orders or instructions to the legal representatives of Grupo SURA, particularly with respect to the alleged disposal of the shares owned by Grupo SURA in Grupo Nutresa S.A. in response to the tender offer launched by IHC Capital Holding LLC.
- The Colombian Stock Exchange (Bolsa de Valores de Colombia S.A.) and the Colombian Centralized Securities Depository (Deceval S.A.)( shall be notified to refrain from registering any order accepting the disposal of shares owned by Grupo SURA in Grupo Nutresa S.A. in response to the tender offer launched by IHC HOLDING LLC.
- Grupo SURA shall keep the market informed about any new decisions that may be taken in both processes.