In compliance with current relevant information reporting requirements, Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. hereby announces that, at a meeting held today, its Board of Directors approved calling for an Ordinary Meeting of the General Assembly of Shareholders and publishing the corresponding notice as follows:
Date: Friday, March 31, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Venue: Plaza Mayor - Calle 41 No. 55 - 80, Medellín
Manner for holding this meeting: In person
The meeting’s agenda shall be as follows:
- Verifying the quorum.
- Reading out the meeting´s agenda.
- Appointing a commission for inspecting the ballots and approving and signing the minutes of this meeting.
- Presenting the Management Report from the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer.
- Presenting the Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements for 2022
- Presenting the Statutory Auditor Reports.
- Approving the Management Report from the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer.
- Approving the Separate and Consolidated Financial Statements for 2022
- Presenting and approving the proposed distribution of dividends, setting up the Company’s reserves and allocating funds for social outreach programs.
- Setting the fees to be paid to the members of the Board of Directors
- Setting the fees to be paid to the Statutory Auditor
For the purposes of exercising the Shareholders' right of inspection, the documents required by law shall be made available as of March 08, 2023, at the Company Secretary´s Office, located at the following address: Carrera 43 A No. 5 A - 113 Piso 13, Edificio One Plaza Business Center in Medellín, from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 pm. In this case, an appointment must be previously coordinated by email using the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com..
All those shareholders who are unable to attend this meeting in person may be represented by providing a duly completed power of attorney. Pursuant to Article 185 of the Colombian Code of Commerce, except in cases of legal representation, the Company's directors and employees, while they are in office, may not represent shares other than their own at this shareholders meeting , nor may they substitute the powers of attorney granted to them.
GONZALO ALBERTO PÉREZ ROJAS
Chief Executive Officer Medellín, February 16, 2023