In compliance with current reporting requirements, Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. (Grupo SURA) hereby announces the following:
Taking into account various communications that were received by some members of our Board of Directors suggesting potential conflicts of interest on their part for the purpose of deciding on the third consecutive Tender Offer (Oferta Pública de Adquisición - OPA in Spanish) launched by the company Nugil S.A.S regarding the purchase of shares belonging to Grupo Nutresa on February 28, 2022, an Extraordinary Shareholders ́ Meeting has been called for as follows:
|Date||Time||Venue||Manner for holding this meeting|
|Wednesday April 20, 2022||08:00 AM||Salón Siglo XXI of the Country Club Ejecutivos, located at the following address Diagonal 28, Kilómetro 5, Av. Las Palmas # 16 – 129, in Medellín.||In person|
The meeting’s agenda shall be as follows:
- Verification of the quorum.
- Reading out the meeting ́s agenda.
- Appointing a commission in charge of approving and signing the minutes of this
- Evaluating and deciding on potential conflicts of interest on the part of certain members of the Board of Directors of Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A., with regard to the third consecutive Tender Offer launched by Nugil S.A.S, for a stake in Grupo Nutresa S.A. ́s share capital on February 28, 2022.
- All those shareholders who are unable to attend this meeting in person may be represented by providing a duly completed power of attorney. Pursuant to Article 185 of the Colombian Code of Commerce, except in cases of legal representation, the Company's directors and employees may not represent shares other than their own at the meeting while they are in office, nor may they substitute the powers of attorney granted to them.
- Information regarding all those matters to be discussed at the aforementioned Extraordinary Shareholders ́ Meeting shall be published on the Company’s website (gruposura.com).
In accordance with the measures laid out in Decree 1615 of 2021 issued by the Colombian Ministry of the Interior, those attending this Extraordinary Shareholders ́ Meeting must show their digital vaccination card or physical certificate, which shall show, at least, that they have begun their vaccination schedule with a minimum of two doses. Likewise, the maximum capacity allowed into the venue shall be determined by all applicable regulations.
GONZALO ALBERTO PÉREZ ROJAS
Chief Executive Officer