Relationships with associations, partnerships and multilateral bodies makes it possible to join efforts with other actors to achieve related purposes. This leverages capabilities and helps achieve objectives that are relevant to the organization.
Associations, partnerships and multilateral bodies
This group of stakeholders consists of the following subgroups:
- Trade groups and associations.
- Multilateral organizations.
Objective of the relationship
- Participate in the establishment of positions on matters that are relevant for the sectors of interest to the Companies.
- Contribute knowledge to promote successful development of the businesses and their environment.
- Create alliances that enable us to work towards common interests.
- Actively participate in the creation of public policies to strengthen the business and economic dynamics of the countries