Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. (Grupo SURA) hereby announces the decision communicated to the market yesterday by Grupo Bolivar S.A. regarding its investment in Sura Asset Management S.A., a subsidiary of Grupo SURA:
- As is public knowledge, in 2011 Grupo SURA entered into an investor agreement with Sociedades Bolivar S.A. and Seguros Bolivar S.A. (Grupo Bolivar S.A.), that regulated the terms and conditions for acquiring a stake in Sura Asset Management S.A.
- Yesterday, through the relevant information channel hosted by the Colombian Superintendency of Finance, Grupo Bolivar S.A. announced a decision adopted by its Board of Directors to begin divesting its stake in Sura Asset Management S.A.
- The terms and conditions to be followed for its disposal are regulated in the corresponding exit contract, which can be consulted on our website, via the following link: Contrato Bolívar.
- Upon receipt of the communication from Grupo Bolivar S.A., the corresponding disposal shall begin and we will keep the market informed accordingly.
- We would like to express our gratitude to Grupo Bolivar for a partnership spanning more than 11 years that has allowed us to grow and consolidate Sura Asset Management S.A. as a leading player in the region´s savings and investment sector as well as one of the SURA Business Group´s strategic companies, through which we have helped millions of people to attain their dreams and goals.