Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. hereby announces that a notice was published in the El Tiempo and El Colombiano newspapers, calling for the Company’s Annual Shareholders´ Meeting
Said notice reads as follows:
NOTICE OF ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS´ MEETING GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF SHAREHOLDERS
Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. hereby gives notice of an Ordinary
Annual Meeting of its General Assembly of Shareholders which shall take place on:
- Friday, 29 March 2019
- At the Gran Salón Plaza Mayor. Calle 41 # 55 – 80, Medellín
- 10:00 a.m.
The following agenda shall be submitted for the consideration of the shareholders:
1. Verification of the quorum.
2. Reading out the meeting´s agenda.
3. Appointing a commission for inspecting the ballots and approving and signing the minutes of this meeting.
4. Management Report from the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer.
5. Separate and consolidated financial statements.
6. Statutory Auditors´ Reports.
7. Approving the Management Report from the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer.
8. Approving the separate and consolidated financial statements.
9. Presenting and approving the proposed distribution of profits, setting up of the Company’s reserves and allocating funds for social outreach programs.
10. Presenting and approving the proposed amendments to the Company’s by-laws
11. Setting the fees to be paid to the members of the Board of Directors.
12. Setting the fees to be paid to the Company’s Statutory Auditing firm.
So that the Shareholders may exercise their right to inspect all those documents and records stipulated by current legislation, these shall be made available to them as of March 7, 2019 at the Company Secretary´s Offices at the following address: Edificio One Plaza Business Center, Carrera 43A # 5A – 113, 13th Floor, in Medellín.
Furthermore, shareholders may consult on-line all those proposals that Senior Management shall submit for the consideration of the Company’s shareholders, as well as its Annual Corporate Governance Report, on the Group´s website www.gruposura.com
All those Shareholders who are unable to attend this meeting may appoint a representative to do so on their behalf by issuing a duly completed power of attorney. Please be advised that Shareholders may not issue powers of attorney to persons directly or indirectly related to the Company's employees or senior management, this in keeping with that stipulated in Part III, Heading I of Chapter VI of the External Circular No. 029 issued in 2014 by the Colombian Superintendency of Finance.
DAVID BOJANINI GARCÍA
Chief Executive Officer
Medellín, February 17, 2019