Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. hereby announces that its General Assembly of Shareholders at its annual ordinary meeting held today adopted the following decisions:
1. Approval for the Management Report from the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer.
2. Approval for both the consolidated and separate financial statements at year-end 2019.
3. Approval for repurchasing the Company’s own shares.
4. Approval for the proposed distribution of profits as well as the setting up of the proposed reserves.
5. Approval for the proposed amendments to the Company’s by-laws for which it instructed Senior Management to proceed with their official execution, delivery and recording.
6. Appointment of a new Board of Directors for the period 2020 to 2022.
7. Appointment of the External Auditing Firm for the fiscal periods 2020 and 2021.
8. Approval for the fees to be paid to the members of the Board of Directors and the Statutory Auditor firm for the period beginning in April 2020 and ending in March 2021.