New Subsidiary – SURA IM Gestora México

Grupo SURA hereby announces that its subsidiary Sura Asset Management S.A. shall set up a new company, domiciled in Mexico under the name “SURA IM Gestora México, S.A. de C.V.”, whose corporate purpose is to provide its management and advisory services as well as to manage and operate private and/or public equity investment vehicles.

Grupo SURA shall hold an indirect 100% stake in this new company, through SURA Asset Management Mexico, S.A. de C.V., with a 99% stake; and SURA Art Corporation, S.A. de C.V., with the remaining 1% (both of these companies are subsidiaries of Sura Asset Management S.A.).

SURA IM Gestora México, S.A. de C.V.’s start-up capital amounts to USD 5 thousand.

This Company was set up in order to cater to the needs of the investment management business in Mexico and whose main function shall be to decide on where to invest the various alternative asset funds that shall be established in this jurisdiction.