Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana S.A. (hereinafter "Grupo SURA"), in compliance with Resolution No. 0890 issued on July 13, 2018, whereby the Colombian Superintendency of Finance authorized the merger between Grupo SURA, acting as the absorbing company, and its subsidiaries Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana Panamá S.A. and Grupo Finance, as the companies that were absorbed, hereby reports the value of its assets, liabilities, authorized capital, subscribed and paid in capital as well as shareholders´ equity as of July 31, 2018, the date on which said merger was carried out.
- Total assets COP 28.519.163.968.967,00
- Total liabilities COP 5.973.131.937.823,00
- Net shareholders´ equity COP 22.546.032.031.144,00
- Intrinsic value COP 38.740,38
- Authorized capital COP 112.500.000.000,00
- Subscribed and paid-in capital COP 109.120.790.251,00
Figures taken from the company's separate financial statements.